Vomitor return to Dublin for the first date of their European tour.
First Irish show in 6 years with support from newcomers Incessant and Grave Sermon

€20
Doors 7 pm

Defenders Of The Faith Traditional Metal Night after party til the dess!

Vomitor will be recording their set for a live LP

Looking forward to it.  Very curious to see what Incessant and Grave Sermon have to offer.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 22, 2019, 09:29:50 PM
Looking forward to it.  Very curious to see what Incessant and Grave Sermon have to offer.

Me too, very curious to hear Incessant, no idea what they sound like. 
Should be a right laugh, havent played a proper gig in  years, and it'll be interesting to see how it goes over live.

Never saw Vomitor live either, looking forward to a serious set since they're recording it.

C'mon now! Amy chance of a demo/ rehearsal from Incessant or Grave Sermon?

Revised running order:

Incessant 7:30-8:00
Grave Sermon 8:15-8:45
Vomitor 9:00--10:00

Great gig. 

Incessant were the surprise of the night for me.  I was expecting some sort of black thrash by the book but the lads have plenty of their own ideas.  It thrashed in parts,  indeed,  but it was also epic and spacey.  Excited to hear what they come up with on record.

Grave Sermon were grand.  Not really my bag.

Vomitor were wild was expected.  Tight as Hell gig despite Death Dealer being on another planet,  haha.  Very enjoyable set.  It was amazing to see such a young crowd there.  Where have these young lads and lasses been?? The energy and enthusiasm they brought was infectious.  Pity about the mad Polish/Russian chick who seemed intent on starting a fight! Otherwise a fun night out :)