Looking forward to Ahab.

Anyone recommend a nice hotel nearby? I can Google Maps it if no one has one off the top of their heads

Quote from: Necr0rceN on March 26, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
Looking forward to Ahab.

Anyone recommend a nice hotel nearby? I can Google Maps it if no one has one off the top of their heads

The Clayton and Limerick City Hotel are a stones throw from dolans

Quote from: HeartWorm on March 26, 2019, 10:57:13 PM
Quote from: Necr0rceN on March 26, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
Looking forward to Ahab.

The Clayton and Limerick City Hotel are a stones throw from dolans

Thanks buddy, staying in the Clayton!

Timetables are up, See them here on Facebook because I can't log into my imgur to re-host them.

Going to be some sport.

Looking forward to this as ever, mind you my liver and head wont thank me next week.

Sat in work sice 5am... FUCK YIS ALL!!!   :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

Really enjoyed Dead Witches, a real highlight. Zlatanera hit the spot too. Great craic as always.

Unyielding Love band of the day for me. Utterly ferocious in a small room.
Not a huge fan of Ahab but the last 2 tracks were great when they slowed down to a crawl.
Dead Witches bored through arse clean off me. Generic doom by numbers when I was hoping there might be some of the old Electric Wizard / Ramesses vibe.
Great day out overall, pity Senzar clashed with Ahab though. Haven't seen them yet

Quality gig all round. Stand out bands were Unyielding love and FTBOA. Both bands were a cut above the rest. Happy I caught molekh, some very interesting ideas and excited to see how they develop.
Dead witches were exceptionally dull yes, I cannot understand the appeal at all. It just seemed minimal effort run of the mill stoner stuff.
Second time seeing ahab, good set. As previously mentioned they're at their best when playing at a snails pace.
Great seige, already excited for October!

Agree with all these, Ahab were good to see, Molekh were really interesting, reminded me of Christ Agony with the repeating blast beats, really enjoyed that. Shame I missed Senzar as they clashed with Ahab. Missed FTBOA due to a burger :) Looking forward to the next one.

quality day! FTBOA were excellent I thought. They really brought a sense of mystery and atmosphere. I only caught a few songs by Ahab though as I went to see senzar and Zealot Cult who were both excellent! I hope I get to the next siege!

Cheers to all at Bad Reputation for the Siege of Limerick cracking night . Highlights were for me was Zealot Cult , From the Bogs of Aughiska  ,Damim , Bailer,