February 07, 2024, 12:39:25 PM Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 01:28:58 PM by Carnage
Troublegum 30th Anniversary Tour:

Thursday October 31st - Dublin Olympia
Saturday November 2nd- Belfast Ulster Hall

20240207_123733.jpg

I've seen Therapy? a shit load of times and love Troublegum but the question is would I pay €40 to see them in the Olympic..

Forty quid isn't bad as it goes. I could see myself heading to this. Only saw em the once so why not

#3 February 07, 2024, 01:28:15 PM Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 01:30:19 PM by Carnage
I've seen them a couple of times (once acoustic) and they were excellent both times. I'm done with gigs TBH or I might have gone to this alright. There's a day off between the Irish dates so you never know, might be a Limerick or Galway date yet.

No word of them doing the album in full to mark the anniversary but they've done it before I suppose, and maybe that trend has worn out.

They always do a great show, just think the Olmypia is such a hit and miss venue that I can't see myself shelling out for it. The smaller the venue the better with those lads in my opinion. The old pub gig days are long behind them but they've killed it in Vicar St, Button Factory and Whelans etc

Never seen therapy, and that's one of my desert island albums. Done the leaving cert the year it came out and had this on repeat. Needless to say that year I ended up on the scratcher. :laugh:
Btw I hate the olympia.