That video should be listed as false advertisement- fuck all merch there for incantation.

Support well stocked

The merch was shite but the gig was brilliant. I think that was my 6th time seeing them and it was without a doubt the best. 

Great show alright and John is such a sound dude. They deserve a bigger audience , what was there 120-130?

Rocked way harder than most of their peers.

I only got in 10 minutes before Incantation started and was up near the front so no idea how many were there but the crowd seemed very decent. I forgot and thought this place was out the back where the merch is sometimes setup. The only time I can remember being there before was for Absu.

It was great to hear his weak hand I wasn't expecting anything from Blasphemy. It is such an underrated album. Hopefully this is the start of them coming back here now crazy that it has been 17 years since a band like that played here when they play at least once a year in England.

I'm guessing the merch situation was down to the fact we were the last stop on the tour , they've just done somewhere in the region of 25 dates across Europe . Also, having watched a few of those shows on YouTube prior to this I'm pretty sure no one else got the Evil Dead bonus at the end. Nice touch.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

They played Evil Dead at all of the English shows it was his weak hand that was only played at the last 2-3 shows before that they were playing Chalice (Vessel Consanguineous) VIII instead. When John got the crew up on stage for the shots I was thinking wankers are after playing a slightly shorter set then everywhere else so it was great that they came back on after that and did two more.

John must be getting or has arthritis because he was shaking his hands and cracking his knuckles in between each song. I noticed Kirk doing the same thing at the Crowbar shows in February.

Ah yeah merch totally understandable, I just happened to have a couple of extra bucks last night and was looking forward to picking up a record.

Cover was a bonus as was the Blasphemy track. I agree Mick that's a really underrated record, quite possibly my favourite track of the night 

Speaking of attendance- anyone remember the bloke on the old forum that thought Incantation were a huge draw?  :laugh:

Seen John cracking the hand alright but it did look like he knocked it off the metal beam on the ceiling earlier on when he raised the guitar.

Didn't see any of the English shows, just a few from Eastern Europe. First time in there, in the bowels of the Academy, not a bad wee spot, easy access from Bus Aras, decent pints ,I did have a worrying look at the amount of pillars in the place though when John called for a circle pit.

Sound was great. Wish they played in an actual venue with a stage.

Aye true enough, I had a neck up view from where I was , I'm not one for going down the front anymore

The low stage is annoying. It looks like Bell Witch tomorrow is close to selling out so that is going to be nightmare.

Incantation were savage..bit annoying john  kept saying''alright you irish kunts''

Ah it was something he was doing throughout the tour though I raised an eyebrow too when I first heard it in the Athens show, "You Greek Cunts"  :laugh: