Not seeing a thread for this so here is one. This is on this Sunday

SUNDAY 31 MARCH 2024
13:00  23:55

Set times:

Ah there's my auld timetable in action again  :laugh: was only thinking yesterday to set up a thread here and see who is going but you beat me to it.

Looking forward to this, good few bands I want to catch.  Trying to survive until Partholón will be difficult.

#3 March 27, 2024, 05:40:22 PM Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 05:42:39 PM by Yung Led Zeppelin
Quote from: ochoill on March 26, 2024, 09:47:02 PMAh there's my auld timetable in action again  :laugh: was only thinking yesterday to set up a thread here and see who is going but you beat me to it.

Looking forward to this, good few bands I want to catch.  Trying to survive until Partholón will be difficult.

Just think of the riffs though, I (think) I believe in you

#4 March 28, 2024, 07:33:32 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 07:36:44 PM by M.Hopkins
Looking forward to Requiem too, and one of the bands (can't remember which) sound like pure Satyricon worship from the brief investigation I did.
Edit: not to forget Body Drinkers

Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on March 27, 2024, 05:40:22 PM
Quote from: ochoill on March 26, 2024, 09:47:02 PMAh there's my auld timetable in action again  :laugh: was only thinking yesterday to set up a thread here and see who is going but you beat me to it.

Going to need moral and physical support once it rolls around I imagine.

Really looking forward to Bodydrinkers. Looks to all be mainstage for me other than that. Suns Journey > Infernal Sea > Requiem > Partholon is a proper ripper run of bands.

Quote from: ochoill on March 28, 2024, 08:32:56 PM
Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on March 27, 2024, 05:40:22 PM

Going to need moral and physical support once it rolls around I imagine.

Whiskies it is then

Harbinger are really good. Their drummer is class

Also. The Infernal Sea were brilliant. Never heard them before