Quote from: Pagan Saviour on March 20, 2024, 11:24:18 AMMuch of a crowd at it?

Whelans apparently in total holds 670 so going by that I'd say easily 500 or more were there. Usually when it's warm it means a decent turnout.

It's 450 on the main floor, 120 upstairs and 100 on the parlour which I am guessing is the area that the bar is located in.

It's 450 for the main venue total, including the bar and the balcony.

The 'upstairs' is referring to a separate venue through the back of the smoking area where they hold the silent disco and BIMM student gigs that kind of thing. The Blaze Bayley gig a few weeks ago was originally supposed to take place in that room but was moved to the main venue. The Parlour is another part of the bar you can rent out privately.

350-400 then I reckon last night. I miss the times when H use to post on the old forum about how may payers shows had and what the bands themselves thought about the shows.

Yep it's a pity, used to find all the numbers and attendances interesting

Yeah loved that myself. Used to be able to do similar on a site called Billboard Boxscore in the States. Fascinating place altogether, and it was always surprising to see how few numbers "bigger" bands would pull over there.

Quote from: mickO))) on March 20, 2024, 06:41:49 PM350-400 then I reckon last night. I miss the times when H use to post on the old forum about how may payers shows had and what the bands themselves thought about the shows.

Is that down to since he's working with MCD or just too busy (because fucking hell he's lashing the shows out lately)

Dunno, but he has almost completely stopped posting here since that deal.

Quote from: Sworntothecans on March 21, 2024, 12:23:28 PMIs that down to since he's working with MCD or just too busy (because fucking hell he's lashing the shows out lately)

I don't think so because I can't ever remember him posting those details after a gig since this forum has been around. The stopping selling through Tickets.ie definitely seems to be down to the MCD deal as they stopped selling for his shows just before the announcement was made.

He definitely used to post here, even once or twice recently, Cynic thread?

#57 March 21, 2024, 02:20:24 PM Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 02:23:16 PM by Pain Medicine
He did a podcast last year which was kind of interesting, although think it is from before the MCD arrangement;

https://feckinmetalpodcast.podbean.com/e/ep72-fergal-h-holmes-dme-promotions/