QuoteFollowing the release of their new single 'Hertan', Wardruna have announced the first part of an extensive world tour in 2024 and 2025. This tour sees the band perform in selected venues and theaters across Europe, the United Kingdom, Norway and more, including a show in Dublin's 3Olympia Theatre on 23rd March 2025.

Einar Selvik says about the world tour: "It is always a special feeling to plan and announce a new tour. This time, perhaps more so than usual due to the fact that we are visiting quite a few parts of the world where we have yet not performed with Wardruna. We greatly look forward to revisit familiar faces and places with our songs, as well as the chance to make new bonds in new lands."

Tickets on sale Friday April 12th at 9AM.

I was suppose to see them in 2020 but that got cancelled and I couldn't make the last show here in 2022 so hoping to get to this. Haven't seen them live before.

I am by no means an expert on them but I would recommend the 2nd album Yggdrasil and the 3rd one Ragnarok.

Tickets are on sale Friday and I'm broke until payday near the end of the month. Not sure how popular Wardruna are. Any idea if this will sell out fast?

Even if it does I'm sure it'll be just like Emperor with plenty of standing and good circle seats available on ticketmaster resale actual week of the gig.

Ground Floor Standing - €72.50 each+ Fees! WTF!