Was asking because they have Scott Ian now ?!

Quote from: leatherface on February 03, 2024, 10:22:18 AMWas asking because they have Scott Ian now ?!

It might be too tall an order to replicate the three Bungle albums everyone loves, so they chose to add a couple of goats to do their old shit instead

They still do random covers though

#47 February 03, 2024, 01:31:10 PM Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 01:35:39 PM by mickO)))
Quote from: DeadGoon on February 02, 2024, 11:00:54 PMWas at Download once in 2009 for the Faith No More reunion but the amount of spastics lighting tents on fire made the last day unbearable. Never again

They played in Dublin in 2009 as well in the Olympia. I had a ticket then when my repeat exams for college were announced I had one at 9am the morning after the FNM show which was my hardest subject so I had to sell the ticket.

Also had a ticket to see FNM in September of 2020 and that obviously didn't go ahead either. Another band that is long overdue an Irish show. The Olympia show sold out in minutes and if Anthrax can play the 3 arena then no reason why FNM wouldn't be able to get a half decent crowd for it.

Quote from: mickO))) on February 03, 2024, 01:31:10 PM
Quote from: DeadGoon on February 02, 2024, 11:00:54 PMWas at Download once in 2009 for the Faith No More reunion but the amount of spastics lighting tents on fire made the last day unbearable. Never again

They played in Dublin in 2009 as well in the Olympia. I had a ticket then when my repeat exams for college were announced I had one at 9am the morning after the FNM show which was my hardest subject so I had to sell the ticket.

Also had a ticket to see FNM in September of 2020 and that obviously didn't go ahead either. Another band that is long overdue an Irish show. The Olympia show sold out in minutes and if Anthrax can play the 3 arena then no reason why FNM wouldn't be able to get a half decent crowd for it.

Dublin was a great gig as well yeah, but announced months after the Download set so it didn't hit as hard for me. Brutal that we never got to witness that Sunstroke lineup thanks to poxy covid but I have no doubt they could fill 3 arena now.

I saw them there in the '90s, packed house indeed.

Quote from: DeadGoon on February 03, 2024, 02:35:14 PM

Dublin was a great gig as well yeah, but announced months after the Download set so it didn't hit as hard for me. Brutal that we never got to witness that Sunstroke lineup thanks to poxy covid but I have no doubt they could fill 3 arena now.

That same '09 tour a load of us went to Berlin to see them in Wuhlheide park before the Irish date got announced.  Class gig, class venue.  Roasting hot day, rake of drink.  Zu and Farmers Market opened up for them and were both lethal too.  They played pretty much the Download 09 setlist for it but finished with Pristina too.  Seen them again in the PNE Vancouver 2015 and it was every bit as lethal with the addition of three new album tracks at the time, but I don't remember the supports for them.

Quote from: ochoill on February 03, 2024, 05:25:21 PM
Quote from: DeadGoon on February 03, 2024, 02:35:14 PM

That same '09 tour a load of us went to Berlin to see them in Wuhlheide park before the Irish date got announced.  Class gig, class venue.  Roasting hot day, rake of drink.  Zu and Farmers Market opened up for them and were both lethal too.  They played pretty much the Download 09 setlist for it but finished with Pristina too.  Seen them again in the PNE Vancouver 2015 and it was every bit as lethal with the addition of three new album tracks at the time, but I don't remember the supports for them.

Sounds like a great experience! Fair fucks. Have seen Zu and Farmers Market on my travels as well and both were memorable to say the least

As regards FNM, have only seen them live once, touring 'King For A Day' back in 95, Italy. Their guitarist wasn't Trey Spruance, it was their guitar technician.

Think it was Dean Menta for that tour Jon Hudson joined for Album of the year.

More shite added to download.... Why is most of this crap themed or gimmick based? Is it something to do with modern attention spans?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbul4f8AX8&list=RDEM8G6Ez9CinmqwmDAds191ag&start_radio=1

#55 February 04, 2024, 09:36:29 AM Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:33:10 AM by Eoin McLove
Safe, easy, uncancellable dog shit. Get Destroyer 666 up there for fuck sake.

Scarily safe. Pristine videos, best of equipment. Where's the dingy shed and stacks of amps?

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on February 04, 2024, 09:28:42 AMThink it was Dean Menta for that tour Jon Hudson joined for Album of the year.

More shite added to download.... Why is most of this crap themed or gimmick based? Is it something to do with modern attention spans?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbul4f8AX8&list=RDEM8G6Ez9CinmqwmDAds191ag&start_radio=1

Guaranteed they build the lineups via Spotify & Tik Tok spreadsheets.

Busted? BUSTED? That's not metal for fuck sake. Bring back the proper Download that had Feeder, Muse and HIM high up the bill.

I was at Download in 2005 and the Friday headliner was Feeder. It's not been the way you want it for a long time. Just swaying with what is popular, as always.