I seen on blabbermouth they have signed up with yet another auction site.

Lets say Mustaine is hard up for cash, he's got those hired hand agreements for Kiko and Teemu. Its a great opportunity for these lads to be in Megadeth. As we learned from Drover Bro's and Broderick, I'll chuck Al P n Jimmy DeGrasso in as well, really they don't do anything. They show as a blip via Megadeth then pretty much audios.

Really the Megadeth brand crawls on, with a mediocre output. Not saying the last two albums were totally bin moments (not like super collider / Risk).

Is that it? Really.....

We must be extremely close to the end then.

Just that you mention hard up for money and the auction site - Some of the turnouts on the recent US run have been abysmal. They really are such a shit live act.

Thanks Pagan Saviour, I wasn't aware.

Kinda sad really.

Whoa back up... Thoughr they were good in Wacken

I enjoyed watching them at Bloodstock this year. Dave's voice isn't great but that's nothing new. The rest was excellent

Ok.....so Kiko is defo not going back.

"And now, due to circumstances in my life, I have taken the liberty of choosing not to be in MEGADETH,"

Kiko also revealed that at this point in his life, he will prioritize his family over everything else.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/kiko-loureiro-opens-up-about-decision-to-leave-megadeth

R

Quote from: KingHostile on November 29, 2023, 02:29:27 PMOk.....so Kiko is defo not going back.

"And now, due to circumstances in my life, I have taken the liberty of choosing not to be in MEGADETH,"

Kiko also revealed that at this point in his life, he will prioritize his family over everything else.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/kiko-loureiro-opens-up-about-decision-to-leave-megadeth

R

"I wasn't fired, I CHOSE to leave!!"

Might be reading into it a bit much, but it sounds just a tiny bit pointed. 'I have taken the liberty of choosing not to be in Megadeth' is an odd way of phrasing it otherwise.

Just seems weird that if he knew months ago he was leaving, why bother with all that extended leave of absence bollocks

Everyone knew he was out, I'd say the horseshit was whilst they ironed out his exit. God knows what was in his contract

Quote from: Don Gately on November 22, 2023, 04:51:46 PMWhoa back up... Thoughr they were good in Wacken

Yeah, they were good at Hellfest the year before too

Do you have any idea how much his wife's tits and bottox costs for the year? And the tyres for the mercs and Aston martins aren't cheap either.... the man needs a break  :)