Baest

Belfast 5th February Limelight 2
Dublin 6th February The Grand Social

Didn't see any promotion of this until scrolling through the MCD website the other day.

Really enjoyed their last album Necro Sapiens so can't wait for the gig!

on tonight, gonna be a good night, they are great live

Should be a cracker. Unmaker and Horrenda doing support so hopefully a half decent crowd for a Tuesday night!

Just home, great gig! Baest were deadly, Ecclesia, Wormlord and the new song Collosus were the highlights for me! Really got the crowd going during their relatively short hour on stage.

Thought Unmaker were very good too. Groove metal ala Lamb of God. Thought their 4 person Wall of Death was hilariously pathetic!

Horrenda gave it socks, the lad on vocals hopping the bar, pulling a shut pint of Guinness and downing it mid set was probably their highlight.

Crowd was tin on the ground for the supports and maybe half filled it for Baest but were some craic down the front. I'm surprised Baest can't pull a bigger crowd, as death metal bands go they put on a great show.

Quote from: Deranged Bear! on February 06, 2024, 11:25:30 PMJust home, great gig! Baest were deadly, Ecclesia, Wormlord and the new song Collosus were the highlights for me! Really got the crowd going during their relatively short hour on stage.

Thought Unmaker were very good too. Groove metal ala Lamb of God. Thought their 4 person Wall of Death was hilariously pathetic!

Horrenda gave it socks, the lad on vocals hopping the bar, pulling a shut pint of Guinness and downing it mid set was probably their highlight.

Crowd was tin on the ground for the supports and maybe half filled it for Baest but were some craic down the front. I'm surprised Baest can't pull a bigger crowd, as death metal bands go they put on a great show.

Sounds like it was a good night. I would have gone but there's so much coming up the next few months some gigs had to be cut out

Quote from: Deranged Bear! on February 06, 2024, 11:25:30 PMJust home, great gig! Baest were deadly, Ecclesia, Wormlord and the new song Collosus were the highlights for me! Really got the crowd going during their relatively short hour on stage.

From what I saw on The Grand Socials Instagram, I think the singer works in the venue so he prob felt comfortable enough to do that there.