Yeah, Whelans was great. Sound was really good and definitely recommend hitting Limerick/Cork if you are in two minds. Excellent.
Also he is back in September with Absolva for Belfast & Dublin dates.

guys what an awesome show Blaze is a great frontman and all the musicians very talented :]

:sniffles:
Turntables go eeeeeera era era

Limerick was brilliant last night, bigger crowd than I thought, looked like about 300, not sure. Blaze has missed a career as an actor and motivational speaker  :), it was just so entertaining and the music was class. Absolva on their own as support were super. Meet and greet was a proper meet and greet, no body was rushed, super night all round.

Great to see him do these numbers. He's a great singer and he's had a shit run of luck. It's also cool to see those maiden tracks find their audience, there's some killer stuff on those two records, I appreciate it's not for everyone and I think had Harris not produced them himself things might've been slightly different. Fortunes of War the way it was done the other night packed a serious punch for example.

Have to say, I thought absolva were crap. Talented bunch of musicians and perfect for Blaze but their own material was cheesey to the point of excruciation and I hated the stage shtick

A good ol' singalong in Fredz last night.
Great show. Really enjoyed hearing his take on some 'lost' Maiden tracks.

He looked tired at the meet & greet afterwards. Didn't say a word to anyone from what I could tell. Can't blame him though, after the run of shows he's put down every night this last week.

That's a great clip, I'm only sorry now I didn't take in a second show somewhere.

Not surprised he was bolloxed at the meet and greet - 'twas a gruelling run of shows.

Was a great show in fredz on the Sunday and great craic after downstairs..as someone else said great to see this era find it's audience after these years..some great songs buried in the godawful production by Harris and the refusal to tune down to suit blaze