Quote from: Circlepit on December 28, 2022, 06:20:39 PMNew fishing rod, aftershave and the Murder In The Front Row book.
I didn't realise the book was more of a coffee table affair until I opened it.
Amazing photos though.

Ah you do a bit of fishing? Fancy a thread on it? Mostly coarse myself but a bit of sport every now and then. Know fuck all about sea or shore but would be willing to learn anything

Quote from: astfgyl on December 28, 2022, 10:45:55 PM
Quote from: Circlepit on December 28, 2022, 06:20:39 PMNew fishing rod, aftershave and the Murder In The Front Row book.
Amazing photos though.

Ah you do a bit of fishing? Fancy a thread on it? Mostly coarse myself but a bit of sport every now and then. Know fuck all about sea or shore but would be willing to learn anything
Just to chip in, I bought a shitty rod and a few spinners last year to chance Pike after not fishing at all since my early 20s, and didn't use it even fuckin once.  So I'd happily read a thread if one got going.

Quote from: ochoill on December 28, 2022, 11:21:37 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on December 28, 2022, 10:45:55 PM
Amazing photos though.

Just to chip in, I bought a shitty rod and a few spinners last year to chance Pike after not fishing at all since my early 20s, and didn't use it even fuckin once.  So I'd happily read a thread if one got going.

We may get out for a few goes one of these days. I've been really slacking the last couple of years myself

We will have to sort one out.
I'm on the bottom rung of expertise but  I love it.