Looking forward to this tonight.

I think you cursed yourself coughing Gordon! 

Should hopefully be in for this tonight. What's the story with Clagarnach? Never heard of them

Just back from this. Went to see Hasturian Vigil and Procession of Spectres, the latter were replaced by Everdead Wood at short notice.

Hasturian first up and were superb, the highlight for me. Ripping, riffy but suitably eldritch given the name. Really looking forward to their album.
Everdead Wood impressive too, post black I suppose. Textured walls of noise and a savage rhythm section.
Clagarnach were totally unknown to me.  Irish language folk/trad heavy metal, high tempo and thumping. Bouzouki (I think) and a fiddle involved, integrated seamlessly into the rest of the setup. Really enjoyed them.

Hasturian Vigil were great. Really enjoyed their set. Looking forward to the album when it's released.
Everdead Wood were much better than the last time I saw them. The band were way more in synch.
Clagarnach were quite different alright. I was expecting something along the lines of Na Cruithne, but they were more straight forward. No face paint or kilts and such. Even with Ronan's guitar woes, they still pulled it off.
Corr Mhóna are always great. Love the albums and always great to see the songs performed live. And nice to see Rob back behind the kit again.  :abbath:

I've heard a sneak peak of that Hasturian Vigil album, it's class.

Great night all round.

Really enjoyed Clagarnach.

And thought Corr Mhóna were brilliant. Been listening to them a lot. Look forward to catching them again.

Finally becoming human again after a mental weekend.
We couldn't have asked for more from both gigs, everything went smoothly and there was so much energy and good will from people.
A really great turn out on both nights and so many metal reunions amongst the crowd...

We won't underestimate the effort involved in having to get everything organised like in Cork again, but we are really grateful to everyone who came down and supported us, bought our stuff and made the whole thing a real success.

The gig in Galway the following night was fucking unreal, a small room in Áras na nGael rammed full of people going mental  :abbath:
You can't fault a venue where you can order a glass of bucky as Gaeilge...

Major shout out to Ronán, Ciarán and Clagarnach who we organised these gigs with.
First time hearing their music on the night agus ceapam go bhfuil sé thar barr, catchy and intense, traditional instruments blending seamlessly into the metal. We will be collaborating with them again in the future - Miotal as Gaeilge abú!

I could thank Procession of Spectres, but then that would be weird.
But I will thank Barry T. Ron for filling in for Stevo at such short notice in Galway and knocking it out of the park after 3 jams  :o

Fantastic to finally see Hasturian Vigil in action and they opened up proceedings superbly in Cork. Looking forward to the release!

Finally, gura míle maith ag Everdead Wood, who filled in for PoS in Cork at very short notice.
Much appreciated and they played a blinder  8)

Cheers to anyone who grabbed a shirt, we will have them up online soon.
Go dtí an chéad am i n-dhiaidh, beir bua!

Yeah I was down for the two gigs but we had a few problems at home so I had to cancel Cork and tear ass home after Galway but all good. Cool venue, would love to return and stay up for the night and ag ól agus ag caint raiméis.

Raging I missed the Galway gig (had a family thing I couldn't miss), the Áras is a good spot alright, nice to get some miotal in. Grand pint of Black too. Glad it went well.