**Updated original post to include Belfast date and more info**

Jesus the crowd at that last night were some disaster! Some gym head in a slipknot t shirt walking around barging into people trying to be hard, fuck all knew Baroness stuff from what I can see, and when Volbeat played Born to raise hell by Motorhead as their intro tape half the crowd didn't even know the song 😣

I went along solely for Baroness prob wouldn't have bothered especially for it only I had to be in Dublin so while there might aswell.

Danko Jones was alright short and sweet anyhow defo a good warm up for the Volbeat crowd.

Wish Baroness could do that venue by themselves yeah crowd was iffy they are more layered than the bands they were sandwiched between and certainly a hint of bewilderment off a chunk of the crowd. Sound wasn't perfect for them but acceptable have to say still not keen on that new album even after seeing the songs live, the set was mostly that and the 2 minute instrumental piece off it was probably the highlight of them ha. The rest of course was all gravy.

Volbeat jaysus still don't get them, crowd was passionate a good atmosphere I felt. Couldn't fault the performance but yeah did nothing for me.

Couldn't bring myself to pay for just Baroness but hopefully this leads to a headline gig here soon, they could do the Academy at least, surely?