What are stage times?

Not sure I'll make this, even though wouldn't mind seeing Ruins

How do refunds work, & when is the cut-off to request one?

#47 March 17, 2022, 03:57:46 PM Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 04:03:55 PM by M.Hopkins
There's parking at the front and at the side up Alphonsus St but that can be a bit dodge further up the hill
ROB on at 9.45 approx according to FB event page. Not sure about Zealot cult but doors at 8 afaik

Sound ,will try get a spot in front somewhere .

Just back home from this. Great gig and a decent attendance...
Just caught half of Death The Leveller's set. Those last two tunes they played hit the spot.
Ruins were absolutely class. Great set and some wall of sound when they got going.
Back to the Big Smoke again on Wednesday for Wardruna. Great to have live music back again, been two years since my last gig...

#50 March 19, 2022, 01:56:18 PM Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 02:01:27 PM by mickO)))
Great gig and what a great band to come back too. First time in that venue sound wasn't the best but still enjoyable. Really enjoyed Ruins looking forward to see them again tonight. The merch was disappointing they only had one shirt with them.

And was great to see the place packed for a band like Ruins. Was a lot more people there than I was expecting.

Quote from: mickO))) on March 19, 2022, 01:56:18 PM
Great gig and what a great band to come back too. First time in that venue sound wasn't the best but still enjoyable. Really enjoyed Ruins looking forward to see them again tonight. The merch was disappointing they only had one shirt with them.

And was great to see the place packed for a band like Ruins. Was a lot more people there than I was expecting.
Yep, that marquee roof overhead doesn't help I suppose. The first 3 songs had the vocals swallowed up and that kicked in again in the last couple of tunes but it could've been worse.
Yeah, the merch was a bit wanting alright. I got a Ruins t-shirt for the missus and grabbed the Ruins/Almyrkvi split LP for €15,bargain. Beautifully packaged, I'd love the t-shirt of it...
I went to get The Thule Grimoires LP but he was sold out when I went to purchase near the end of the set. You think they'd have plenty of stock of the latest album on the tour fir christ sakes..  :-X

Wasn't a tour though and it was Sentinel that brought the lps in for them as far as I know. You can be sure they'll be well stocked for the GM tour starting this week.

Aha, hopefully will catch them again soon enough anyway.
It was my better half's first ever metal gig and she was floored at how trance like the sound was. She's dying to see Ruins again or something similar...

Dublin gig was fun. It's been so long since I was at the Grand Social that I have forgotten how much of a trek it is to get from the main pub to the venue. Seemed to be a lot of women at it which was good to see.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on March 21, 2022, 04:35:17 PM
How did the Dolan's show go?

Was great sound was amazing first time there as will most likely go back for Mgla and Sadistic Intent. LP wise I already have everything so I didn't even look at those but I wanted that 1970's wizard shirt and was told by Van would be a good chance of them having it at the gigs.