December 05, 2022, 05:57:56 AM Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 06:00:17 AM by livingabortion
Hello.

I know this might look galling and git with a complete cheek, but please give it some thought before telling me what I can do with myself.

I am hoping to go to Abaddon Incarnate in Galway, Dublin and Limerick and as the price of accommodation is ridiculous now, and I was thinking that if there was anyone here going to those gigs would let me kip on a chair I would be happily reimburse them for it.
If interested we could come to an arrangement beforehand, you could let me know what in a personal message here, and I would prefer a fellow Metal Head getting the money than a hotel.

If need be we could chat before hand if you want to get an idea of me. That might sound odd but I am just trying to be transparent. And if required I'll do a Covid test too.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Anyone?

Be much appreciated.

I don't think it's cheeky, I've hosted complete randomers from all over the world via the Couchsurfing website for years - for free.
Although that was when I was in my 20's, I think the average age on this here site is around 40+ and people seem to have kids/wives, so you might be better off asking some metal group on Facebook or something. I'm not on fb anymore but I think that Irish Metalheads page is still fairly active, that would be my first shot if I was in your position.

Best of luck, fuck spending money in hotels. This is mostly why I own a van - so I can drive to gigs and sleep in it.

Quote from: Giggles on December 06, 2022, 08:47:27 AMI don't think it's cheeky, I've hosted complete randomers from all over the world via the Couchsurfing website for years - for free.
Although that was when I was in my 20's, I think the average age on this here site is around 40+ and people seem to have kids/wives, so you might be better off asking some metal group on Facebook or something. I'm not on fb anymore but I think that Irish Metalheads page is still fairly active, that would be my first shot if I was in your position.

Best of luck, fuck spending money in hotels. This is mostly why I own a van - so I can drive to gigs and sleep in it.

Thanks for the reply Giggles. That's a good idea, I'll look into the Irish Metalheads page. Cheers.

Good luck, hopefully you'll not wake up in a bath of ice with your kidneys missing.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on December 06, 2022, 08:39:08 PMGood luck, hopefully you'll not wake up in a bath of ice with your kidneys missing.

Thanks great, thank you Kunt, hopefully not.