I'm really not sure if this is the right area for this thread butsurelookit. I thought it might be useful to collect any news of sales and rareties in the one place rather than starting a new thread for each find.
At the moment Invictus Productions has a long running sale on, some great finds in there.
Season of Mist are running a vinyl sale currently, it's mostly third party stuff (ie, NON-SOM releases) but some great rock and metal nonetheless.
Lastly, World Terror Committee / Blut & Eisen are running a sale on their own stuff (music and merch) with 50% off loads of items. Runs until 30th April. I managed to get 4cds with postage for less than €30 last night. Bingpot!

Signal Rex also has a sale on, it's slightly older SR releases and merch, about 20-30% off.

Cursed Monk Records have all of their Bandcamp digital content available for free for the duration of the lockdown:

https://cursedmonk.bandcamp.com/music

Quote from: Scáthach on April 25, 2020, 08:26:35 PM
Signal Rex also has a sale on, it's slightly older SR releases and merch, about 20-30% off.

Thought I was the only one in Ireland to know of Signal Rex

Quote from: hellfire on May 05, 2020, 11:37:16 PM
Quote from: Scáthach on April 25, 2020, 08:26:35 PM

Thought I was the only one in Ireland to know of Signal Rex
Yeah, some cool stuff on there. Latest purchases were Nyiþ and Nornahetta. He also threw in another free CD and patch. That's some good customer service there.  :)

Got some savage deals on Floga Records and Northern Heritage recently.
Also Hells Fire Records and Kvlt Records also managed to get some rare stuff off them too.
I see No Remorse Records have moved to a new shop so selling some vinyl for €5 to €10 as well.
Osmose still have a good selection of vinyl for €5 as well.