November 27, 2018, 11:33:48 AM Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:17:11 PM by Hambeast
Ten Ton Slug,
Nomadic Rituals,
Elder Druid,
Lock Horns,
Oracle N.I,
Unbelievable Lake,
Towers,
Spirit Ruiner

Tickets £10
Doors 6pm

Unbelievable Lake. Holy fuck... what a name! Is it a lake in the shape of Victor Meldrew?

Tomorrow! Many heading?

DOORS: 6PM
Spirit Ruiner: 6:30 - 7:00
Unbelievable Lake: 7:15 - 7:45
Towers: 8:00 - 8:30
Oracle N.I: 8:45 - 9:15
Lock Horns: 9:30 - 10:00
Elder Druid: 10:15 - 10:45
Nomadic Rituals: 11:00 - 11:30
Ten Ton Slug: 11:45 - end

Good night!

Unbelievable Lake were the big surprise of the night. Would love to see them again!

I think we all need to hear more about this gloriously named band. What were they like?

Kinda droney/space rock/noise stuff. I guess it would somewhat be a blend of Swans, Acid Mothers Temple, and Mammatus.

Bass player had a 6 string bass which was mostly clean from what I remember. He mainly focused on holding a really deep groove playing through a loop pedal most of the time. He also had a table with a synth and a fuckton of pedals to make lots of fun noises, so he was always jumping back and forward between the synth and the bass, and sometimes both. The guitarist also had a bunch of pedals which provided the massive "Swans" type wall-of-noise style sound.  Vocals were very loud through a lot of reverb. Drummer held a pretty decent groove through the whole thing too.

They have some stuff on bandcamp but I think it's much better live
https://unbelievablelake.bandcamp.com/