I paint pictures, and have been painting for many years. My art would fall into the Metal Cover Art bracket.. I have done art for Scimitar from Belfast.  I paint traditionally. I have a lot of them on my website. 10 pages of fantasy, horror and other stuff on my Deviantart site. If you scroll through them and find artwork that you would like to use as cover art you can contact me. I paint from my imagination mostly and my stuff you might feel has an oldschool death metal look to it. I'm in Monaghan. www.deviantart.com/ronanmc  ronanomc@hotmail.com  I've st.

#1 October 30, 2019, 12:09:55 PM Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 12:32:25 PM by Skull Island
Another example of my work.' Socialites' -  Image for sale. My Facebook page where you can see my artworks larger - https://www.facebook.com/ronan.mccabe.54

#2 October 30, 2019, 12:38:50 PM Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 12:51:27 PM by Skull Island
The Electric Forest - image for sale -

More work - Skull Island.

Some artworks i did for Scimitar from Belfast -  Plague in the Vatican, Act of War, few years ago

These are really cool man. Roughly how much would you charge for the use of one of your artworks for an album cover?