SACRILEGIA + GEALACH + IMRAMA
Fred Zeppelin's - Cork
14th September 2019
5 Euro

3 bands ive yet to see,Sacrilegia have been on the must see list a while,Freds will be perfect for this.

Have been plagued with bad luck for gigs for fucking ages now.

But I definitely need to try and make this.

The boys are going all out for this gig.
They even have their own 'FLAIL OV VENOM' zine on offer on the night.

From their post on FB about it...
"Available on the night, a new Cork-based fanzine; FLAIL OV VENOM is a DIY underground metal zine, edited and curated by local fans and musicians. Featuring 22 pages of music reviews, interviews, art, adverts and more.

Volume 1 features an interview with ChapelFlames, reviews of the latest KRINGA, MATTERHORN, INCULTER, SACRILEGIA releases and many more extreme metal content that will interest fans of the bands on the night. A collectors item for local heads for sure.

There will be 30 copies available on the night of the gig, with more available to order after the night. Each copy is 3 euros and has flyers, music download codes, a sticker and is kept within a plastic sleeve.

Further plans have already begun for volume 2.
-BLACK SPEED DEATH TERROR FOR ETERNITY-"

Really enjoyed Sacrilegia,sound could have been better,packed crowd too.

I missed Imrama and the start of Gealach but I got in, unlike others as there was no room. Gealach rocked the gaff, some mighty hooks and a great stage presence.

The Dublin / Galway / Brazil axis of evil put on a very powerful, enjoyable show but unfortunately the poor sound took away from it. 

Picked up a zine, tape and splatter vinyl - not often you get all of those available at a gig! Thanks for putting this on folks, looking forward to the next time  :abbath: