October 01, 2019, 12:24:03 PM Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 02:47:48 PM by H
https://dme-promotions.com/redemption-festival-2020/

Redemption Festival' returns in 2020 and will, as always, be headlined by Primordial who will perform a special 'Tracks From The Wilderness' set.

Nemtheanga had this to say:
'After so many albums there are many songs we wish we had been able to play more often or even at all. Therefore, along with some of the regular live favourites, this will predominantly be a set of the obscure and rarely heard..Songs From The Wilderness'

Full details:

Friday 3rd April @ The Grand Social (Doors 7pm)
Malokarpatan
Jerome Reuter of Rome solo show with Macushla
Aprilmen (feat. Nemtheanga of Primordial)
Death The Leveller

Saturday 4th April @ The Academy (Doors 5pm)
Primordial 'Songs From The Wilderness'
The Ruins Of Beverast
Rome

DJ's til late both nights in The Grand Social

3rd April €20
4th April €30
Weekend ticket (limited to 100) €45

On sale Monday 7th October 10am from www.ticketmaster.ie & outlets nationwide & Sound Cellar (tickets for 3rd April will also be on www.tickets.ie)

www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Fucking Malokarpatan. Fuck yeah. Very excited to see that. Be cool to see Rome as well, really enjoying their most recent album.

Malokarpatan and The Ruins of Beverast in one weekend is gonna be unreal. Great lineup

Winner.  I'd like to hit both but it might not be manageable these days so I'll probably have to prioritise Malokarpatan.

Deadly line ups. Commence anticipation...now.

QuoteI'd like to hit both but it might not be manageable these days

That's millennial talk.

Class lineups. Already putting together that Primordial setlist in my head!

#7 October 06, 2019, 06:33:09 PM Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 06:36:46 PM by 04325613
Fan of everything up to empires but just can't get into latest stuff so looking forward to this one.

Sadly Redemption Festival is cancelled due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. Refunds will be available from point of purchase.

A new Primordial show for Dublin will be announced at a later date. Tickets for the cancelled event will not apply to this show so please get a refund for now.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Fucking virus... I hope you's will be able to get Malo and Rome back at some stage.

Yeah, was looking forward to Malo. The two gigs I had penned in for this year are both cancelled now.