Yob just added to Supersonic too. No surprise there.

Saw GODFLESH with GOATSNAKE in the Kentish town forum a few years back, one of the best sounds ever.........

also saw BOLT THROWER and AUTOPSY in there with an appalling sound. So i guess its nothing to do with the venue

Going to both the Birmingham and London gigs, hopefully I don't miss out on anyone too good for the supersonic day I won't be using. What's the Forum like?

I wish Godflesh would just play here in Ireland. When was the last time they played here?

Quote from: Necro Red on March 28, 2019, 09:43:23 PM
I wish Godflesh would just play here in Ireland. When was the last time they played here?

Early 2000/01? Something like that.  Been a long time

#22 March 31, 2019, 07:04:26 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:08:09 PM by stevie-0

Neurosis  last played Dublin 2011. Last played Belfast 1999.  Godflesh Played Belfast 2000, dublin they played since supporting Devin Townsend I think

Quote from: Goatlord on April 01, 2019, 09:50:40 AMGodflesh Played Belfast 2000, dublin they played since supporting Devin Townsend I think

Godflesh's last gig before they split was Dublin in 2001 supporting DT. Wish I'd gone. Says.

I see Ryanair have cancelled my flights for this, the cunts. They're seriously cutting down on the Belfast - Stansted route it seems.
I've to fly in to Luton  now.