Quote from: Necro Red on October 07, 2024, 10:18:53 AMWhy doesn't Ireland get these kind of shows?

The population of London City is greater than the population of the entirety of Ireland.

Very tempted by this, although I'm going to Maryland Death Fest a few weeks later.

Quote from: Crystal_Logic on October 12, 2024, 11:23:48 PM
Quote from: Necro Red on October 07, 2024, 10:18:53 AMWhy doesn't Ireland get these kind of shows?

The population of London City is greater than the population of the entirety of Ireland.

Very tempted by this, although I'm going to Maryland Death Fest a few weeks later.
Not far off twice the size

Booked a ticket to this. Blood Incantation and Batushka are both playing the Roundhouse with no overlap (promoter on IG mentioned)

Hoping to catch  Spectral Wound, BlackBraid and a few more while there. Think they are playing the Electric Ballroom venue. Not sure how overlap between gigs are handled though.

Flying over the morning of from Cork on me own and just gonna hang around Camden for the day if anyone fancies a pint, gimme a shout!

Accommodation is a killer though, got a spot in Camden but not happy about the price.

Also, spotted Ulcerate have a gig the same month in the UK so I am fingers crossed on them being announced for this.

Both Blood Incantation and Batushka are exclusive to this festival for 2025 also so not to be missed I think.

Ulcerate are playing Fortress fest so they may not play this one as well.

Quote from: Circlepit on October 22, 2024, 06:55:48 PMUlcerate are playing Fortress fest so they may not play this one as well.

Just checked the Fortress fest website and spotted this so you could be right, unfortunatley for me:

> Please welcome unorthodox Death Metal pioneers, ULCERATE to the Fortress '25 line-up! These unparalleled Death Metal titans recently released "Cutting The Throat Of God", a mind-bending seventh album. Ulcerate will perform on the main stage at Fortress 2025 with a UK exclusive performance for the event.

Warbringer added today. Wasn't too familiar but good to see a Thrash band added into the line-up

Quote from: Boba_Barry on October 24, 2024, 03:30:33 PMWarbringer added today. Wasn't too familiar but good to see a Thrash band added into the line-up

I've been wanting to see Warbringer for a while now but they've never really been over this way so I'm chuffed they've been added.

Their last album, Weapons of Tomorrow, is a superb listen.

Krautrock, psychedelic rock band Minami Deutsch from Tokyo added to the bill just now.

Never heard of them, other than that Blood Incantation bring them on tour, so may check them out later.