Anyone been to graspop recently?
I havent been there in a few years?
Whats the setup like now?

I was there last year. Similar setup to what I remember it being a few years previous, except it's all cashless now.

Not sure how long we talking but they moved to a dual mainstage in 13 or 14 and then in 18 or 19 changed site to bring capacity up about 10k been the same since.

By changed site its the same location but the festival is where the camp grounds used to be and vice versa, layout pretty identical but the Jupiler stage is a lot bigger.

Quote from: Giggles on April 09, 2024, 09:34:03 PMI was there last year. Similar setup to what I remember it being a few years previous, except it's all cashless now.

Most people arrive on the day of the festival or the night before to go camping?

Most people will arrive as soon as they can be let in. Tickets ain't cheap and people want to get their craic's worth. Think it cost me €300.

Hopefully they change the stupid fucking pricing system for things, and just display the prices in euro instead of tokens, which they don't even use anymore.

Quote from: Giggles on April 10, 2024, 12:58:07 PMMost people will arrive as soon as they can be let in. Tickets ain't cheap and people want to get their craic's worth. Think it cost me €300.

Hopefully they change the stupid fucking pricing system for things, and just display the prices in euro instead of tokens, which they don't even use anymore.

So how did you find them displaying the actual prices?

For me I looked at how much money I would now not be spending.  :laugh:  :laugh: 

Did they display actual prices this year? I didn't go. It's a great festival and all, but fuck me, big festivals are a costly affair these days. Everything is 3 times more expensive than when I first went years ago, and my wages haven't improved much  :laugh: