Think Death the Leveler are supporting in Dublin.

Great gig, except for that absolute cringeworthy shite talk from the singer. I'd already gotten a heads up from this thread, but fuck me some of his rants were so bad. People around me physically burying their heads in their hands, that's a bad sign.

"Let me give you some advice... never pick a fight with a guy with the microphone"....

Nobody's picking a fight, they just don't want to listen to your shite talk!

Seems like a narcissist ballbag, but apart from that, he sang great and the lads played a fucking blinder!

God nothing worse than an  annoying front man that should know better acting the hard cunt!

Ah he wasn't acting the hard cunt, he was just being an unnecessarily annoying man child at times.
A pit broke out a couple of songs in and he started wagging his finger at them, then after the song he went on a rant about how he doesn't like mosh pits.
Started waffling about Dr. Who, kept picking on a guy who doesn't like Dr. Who.

Some people were lapping it up, others were not, a few people shouted "just play the fucking songs', yer man would retort with "you come up here and play the songs then", "I have a microphone, you don't so you can't talk back to me" sort of shtick. Some of the band members looked a bit embarrassed, and rightly so, there was no need for any of that shite talk.

Let's just say he had a Gene Simmons head on him, and in more ways than one!

Quote from: Giggles on September 09, 2024, 09:50:55 AMStarted waffling about Dr. Who, kept picking on a guy who doesn't like Dr. Who.

Sorry but this bit is amazing lol