That's fantastic news!  :-*

https://powertripsl.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-seattle-05-28-2018

They did a come back gig in NYC for the anniversary the other week.

That's interesting. They turned down a tour with Superjoint Ritual in 2017 as they didn't want to be associated with Phil Anselmo! Maybe Gale changed his mind about the bould Phil and let his bandmates know via Ouija board.

:)

I see it's the singer from Fugitive fronting them, nice.  :abbath:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 16, 2024, 12:04:32 PMPower Trip announced as support. I didn't know they'd continued after yer man Gale died, but this seems like a good opening act, though I gotta admit I don't know their stuff all that well.

Yeah it's the guy from Skourge doing vocals now.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 16, 2024, 12:04:32 PMPower Trip announced as support. I didn't know they'd continued after yer man Gale died, but this seems like a good opening act, though I gotta admit I don't know their stuff all that well.

Fuckin awesome. I just got properly into these guys recently. They were supposed to support Lamb of God and Kreator in Glasgow a few years back, but the bloody gig got cancelled multiple times.

Appears to be no standing available at the moment. Wonder how many tickets they managed to sell at €230 a pop.

Quote from: Sworntothecans on October 10, 2024, 11:32:53 AMKing Parrot added to this.

Great. Don't know a whole lot by them but what I have heard sounds good.

There's standing available for €78 now. The lower balcony still isn't sold out, so I think it isn't selling as fast as expected.

Yeah and they're good seats that have been added/released from platinum price tier.

Quote from: BobbyAxelrod on October 16, 2024, 11:34:27 AMThere's standing available for €78 now. The lower balcony still isn't sold out, so I think it isn't selling as fast as expected.

It most likely would have sold out already had they not started the dynamic pricing shite.

Quote from: BobbyAxelrod on October 16, 2024, 11:34:27 AMThere's standing available for €78 now.

Nice one, have passed this news on to a couple mates who weren't quick enough off the draw.