February 08, 2024, 04:10:08 PM Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 04:14:06 PM by ochoill
Sathamel
Sacred Noose
+ Supports

11/04 Belfast (The Deer's Head)
12/04 Limerick (Dolan's Kasbah)
13/04 Cork (Fred Zeppelin's)

Posters and details as I come across them below.

Limerick 12/04: Tickets and details here.
Support:  Ordinator (Limerick Black/Death Metal).

Doors 9.00pm / Tickets €13
Arranged by Bad Reputation.

Sathamel_poster.jpg

Delighted to see Sacred Noose on these shows.
Checked out Sathemal there and really like what I hear.
Could be a nice messy one in Fredz.

Quote from: jobrok1 on February 08, 2024, 04:17:19 PMDelighted to see Sacred Noose on these shows.
Checked out Sathemal there and really like what I hear.
Could be a nice messy one in Fredz.
Yeah both bands sound great.  And I missed Sacred Noose at the siege that time so now I have no excuse :laugh:

I need to hit Fredz for this.
Fingers crossed.

IMG-20240409-WA0000.jpg

Not gone on the main band at all as they're generic as feck to me at the moment, but hopefully they'll come across better live.

I'm really interested in the 3 support bands though.
I only listened to Sacred Noose this evening and they crush.
https://sacrednoose.bandcamp.com/album/renounce-the-flesh

I've been a fan of Everdead Wood for a while so looking forward to catching them again, while Skellig seem like a sound you can immerse yourself in nicely. Drone scape is a new one to me anyway!
https://skellignoise.bandcamp.com/album/of-this-carved-land

Quote from: ochoill on February 08, 2024, 04:13:40 PMLimerick 12/04: Tickets and details here.
Support:  Ordinator (Limerick Black/Death Metal).

Doors 9.00pm / Tickets €13
Arranged by Bad Reputation.

Sathamel_poster.jpg

Even worse I looked at the poster but I couldn't read the name of the support so...

Stupid bastard didn't even tell me this was going on. Or I can't remember and stupid bastard for not reminding me

Quote from: astfgyl on April 11, 2024, 11:08:35 PMStupid bastard didn't even tell me this was going on. Or I can't remember and stupid bastard for not reminding me
I told you rakes of times I even told you this evening but you were trying to get a bat out of your house and weren't listening to me you fuckin eejit lol

Quote from: ochoill on April 11, 2024, 11:18:31 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on April 11, 2024, 11:08:35 PMStupid bastard didn't even tell me this was going on. Or I can't remember and stupid bastard for not reminding me
I told you rakes of times I even told you this evening but you were trying to get a bat out of your house and weren't listening to me you fuckin eejit lol

The bat is still here as well. What a futile hour all round so