Apparently this isn't going ahead?  Got told yesterday the promoter (Live Free) had his gigs pulled so he folded and anything that wasn't pulled already was cancelled.

I hope that isn't true as that would mean the Eyehategod shows in December will be gone. That promoter brought some great bands to Ireland over the last few years that otherwise would not have come here so it will be a real shame if he is gone.

Quote from: ochoill on July 13, 2024, 12:48:13 PMApparently this isn't going ahead?  Got told yesterday the promoter (Live Free) had his gigs pulled so he folded and anything that wasn't pulled already was cancelled.

At this time there is absolutely no indication that the gig will be cancelled. Ticket sales are still running.

Quote from: mickO))) on July 20, 2024, 04:44:33 PMSo this promoter isn't going out of business then?
I don't know the lad personally but was told he posted a video online about the grand social refusing to work with him anymore and he is done promoting going forward.  But seemingly this gig above was just moved and they are still involved so I don't really know what the story is long term there.

Quote from: ochoill on July 21, 2024, 11:02:45 AM
Quote from: mickO))) on July 20, 2024, 04:44:33 PMSo this promoter isn't going out of business then?
I don't know the lad personally but was told he posted a video online about the grand social refusing to work with him anymore and he is done promoting going forward.  But seemingly this gig above was just moved and they are still involved so I don't really know what the story is long term there.

Hopefully it gets worked out as EHG is also suppose to be in the Grand Social. The Irish shows are the last two dates of the tour so they probably can be very easily cut from it.

Not a bad crowd for a Monday night. Us (coroza) had a ball playing. Weedeater were deadly. Awful nice chaps too.