Great poster it has to be said, bit mad though having this in the academy? Would Aborted have that much pull?

I'd say Crypta have a bigger pull.

If Cattle Decapitation can do 700 why not put this in the Academy. Surprised it's not a co-headline, feel like Crypta were everywhere last year.

Is Crypta that band were the bassist was asking fans for donations to pay her rent and furnish her new apartment  :laugh:
Are they actually popular in Ireland?

Quotef Cattle Decapitation can do 700 why not put this in the Academy.

Cattle Decapitation have something about them musically and have been on the ascent in terms of popularity. Aborted I've seen more times than I'd have cared to, usually lower down the bill on a package. Plus they're the definition on bog standard meat and potatoes death metal. That poster is the most creative thing they've put their name to.

Seen them a few times in the early mid 2000s,I think they supported Immolation in Dorans?.And definitely saw them in the Button factory supporting someone?,Cryptopsy?.Engineering the dead is the only album I have ever had by them.

Quote from: mickO))) on September 18, 2024, 11:49:45 AMIs Crypta that band were the bassist was asking fans for donations to pay her rent and furnish her new apartment  :laugh:
Are they actually popular in Ireland?

All the Brazilians will be out in force for it.

Quote from: Paul keohane on September 18, 2024, 12:25:33 PMSeen them a few times in the early mid 2000s,I think they supported Immolation in Dorans?.And definitely saw them in the Button factory supporting someone?,Cryptopsy?.Engineering the dead is the only album I have ever had by them.

They were the highlight of that Cryptopsy bill, sadly. Wild lineup, 6 or 7 bands on a Tuesday night.

Ah no, thought Cryptopsy and Grave were worth their salt that night.

I was massively disappointed by Cryptopsy at that gig after waiting years to see them.

I was there mostly to see Grave,but it doesn't jump out at me that Cryptopsy were poor that night?.In fact I though the crowd were lapping them up?.Aborted were actually good craic that night from what I can remember.

I wouldn't have thought they have that much pull here now. Fair play to them if they do. I have tended to clock out with them to be honest. Seen them a bunch of times and they are quality live. Haven't properly listened to the last few albums

Yeah I have them lumped in with bog standard stuff like Severe Torture. Proficiently played and sounds good but meat and spuds