#15 February 25, 2024, 02:44:21 PM Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 02:50:08 PM by mickO)))
Encore last night was Conquering.

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on February 24, 2024, 07:48:45 PMPretty much the same stuff as last year no?

Not exactly the same but similar. Not a lot I would personally swap out except for maybe Planets but they are always going to play that and they play the two best songs from the last album which always get a great reaction from the crowd.

Great to see two packed shows with them having played here less than a year ago which hopefully means we will see them again soon.

Quote from: jpm4 on February 24, 2024, 10:49:54 PMCould anyone explain what the cunting hell is the story with Opium closing the bar at 9:30? Is that to get the crusty metallers out early? As if I didn't hate that venue enough already .....

Must of been a club night or something on after Crowbar. I saw a group of people across the road that looked like smokers from the gig but then after a second look it seemed to be people queueing to get inside.