Haven't been out yet. Still very mild so I'd say they'll be around for a good while yet.

My usual spots aren't very fruitful this year, but I'm hearing reports of people having much better luck elsewhere.

I had to go to higher ground than usual to get a good pick but it has been very warm up to now


It's time again, night time temperatures are falling and the bush telegraph is in full swing although I've been out twice and nothing doing so far.

Really looking forward to a few when I do get my hands on them.

Anyone else out and about lately?

Quote from: astfgyl on September 30, 2026, 11:44:26 PMIt's time again, night time temperatures are falling and the bush telegraph is in full swing although I've been out twice and nothing doing so far.

Really looking forward to a few when I do get my hands on them.

Anyone else out and about lately?
I knew you'd get this thread going again this season, lol...
I'm out of the loop up here, and as far as I know, they grow in grassy woodland areas, more so than on the fields like back at home...
Best of luck to all you mush hunters this season 🍀

#336 Today at 10:17:22 AM Last Edit: Today at 10:19:54 AM by Maggot Colony
Have any of ye psychonauts ever tried mad honey? I keep seeing ads for it on my Instagram. It's supposed to give you a mild euphoric effect if taken in small doses.