Wouldn't mind seeing this on a local street

Quote from: DJ Sniffles on January 12, 2024, 06:42:51 PMhey btw how do you post a photo with your text? :0

There's a row of buttons above the row of emojis. Click on the Insert Image button, which is right beside the YouTube button. Paste in the URL link to wherever your image is hosted ba da bing ba da boom.

I have often wondered if the soft, hazy effect on the artwork of Thy Mighty Contract, Morbid Visions, Blood Ritual/Sumerian Cry and many many other black and death metal albums from the 80s and 90s was achieved by being spray painted. So I'm at last prepared to eat my hat here.

Quote from: Giggles on January 12, 2024, 07:10:58 PMWouldn't mind seeing this on a local street

Quote from: DJ Sniffles on January 12, 2024, 06:42:51 PMhey btw how do you post a photo with your text? :0

There's a row of buttons above the row of emojis. Click on the Insert Image button, which is right beside the YouTube button. Paste in the URL link to wherever your image is hosted ba da bing ba da boom.

cool artwork would be nice to see more metal murals around. Thanks for the help I'm going to post a picture of my guitar now :]
Turntables go eeeeeera era era