Had a look at some of their setlists and they seem to swapping the middle song around, Yggdrasil one night, Frost another, Ruun after that

Anyone catch Wayfarer?

Was considering going but there's a lot on the next 2 months and I've seen Enslaved a few times before.

Saw about 15 mins of Wayfarer - crap sound didn't get much out of it, listening to them on record they are great.

Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on March 12, 2024, 06:08:35 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on March 12, 2024, 05:23:38 PM
Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on March 12, 2024, 10:28:49 AMstill raging i missed the old set they played a few years ago of just the first 3 albums.

They have never toured an old school set all they do is the odd festival appearance where they play one of the first 3 albums in full and they have never and probably will never do this for an Irish show.
They should have done a Frost in full set for this tour with it being the 30th anniversary yet it seems they aren't even playing any songs from Frost.
ah it was a show at the dome in london for tracks off the first 3 albums years ago with a second show the next night for later stuff. yeah that frost tour would have been serious had they done that. shame.

A first 3 albums show would be a dream and well worth travelling to London for.

Quote from: mickO))) on March 25, 2024, 11:51:23 AMStill hoping to hear 793 live someday.

If it was the first song I'd nearly go home after it