https://twitter.com/stereoboard/status/1537349213872439296/photo/3

No idea how to link the gig poster here as it seems you need a degree in IT to do so. But anyway haven't seen a thread for this yet and yes I know Henry Rollins won't be with them but that is never going to happen so no point in even bringing it up.

The current vocalist is Mike Vallely had never heard of him before but apparently he is a really famous skateboarder. Looking forward to this I saw Flag with Keith Morris in 2016 which I really enjoyed but I think this show will be even better now with Greg and from what I have seen on Youtube the vocalist looks very good.

Henry Rollins is doing a spoken word tour in march, so if you go to both i guess you can say you've seen the best black flag line up over winter

This is sold out so won't be tickets on the door if anyone was planning to pay on the night. Quite surprised this sold out I was originally wondering if the Academy was too big of a venue for it. Belfast looked packed last night from the photos I have seen. Anybody at the show?

Well that's that sorted, as I hadn't gotten a ticket. I'd not heard good reviews of this version of the band, but, it is their first time here, probably should have gotten a ticket.