www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Nice one haven't seen DF since 2017 or 2018. The name Frozen Soul sounds familiar must check them out.

Ive never seen DF live,always seem to miss them!.Even though i haven't checked out any of their more recent albums.Frozen Soul are very good!

Was watching some recent live videos today and at first I thought John was gone but now he has long hair again.

Had a look at some recent setlists and they look to be playing the two best Fetus songs on this tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8dbiyGydc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvJt9IqoGVU

Have seen Fetus many times over the years and live I always found them to be mediocre - very boring. Last night was incredible they were so good the crowd was crazy which just revved up the band. John encouraging people to stage dive as well.

Anyone see the fella in the Kataklysm shirt? Jumped off the stage and it looked he smacked his head off the ground then two minutes later he was up on the stage again getting ready to jump off  :laugh:

Frozen Soul sounded pretty good as well and they can fairly move for a bunch of big lads. Not sure why they were not the main support and were put on first instead on this tour. Maybe the other two bands paid to be on the tour.

Was that Nasty that were on just before Fetus? Caught the last 2 or 3 songs and it was homo as hell all I kept thinking was yo yo yo where's my snapback bro. Great as well to see none of that hardcore dancing bullshit. Saw one or two lads trying to start it but nobody else seemed interested.

Quote from: mickO))) on February 08, 2023, 10:07:09 AMAnyone see the fella in the Kataklysm shirt? Jumped off the stage and it looked he smacked his head off the ground then two minutes later he was up on the stage again getting ready to jump off  :laugh:

Oh man that was hilarious, was near the sound guy myself and heard a good few chuckles  :laugh:

Good gig alright, nearly sold out? Pretty damn full. Haven't been in that venue since it was called the village.

Thought Frozen Soul had some cool songs/riffs, agreed they should have been main support. Cabal varied it up a bit, frontman looked like a metal Eminem (minus a good few metal points for adding backing track vocals  :abbath: ), thought Nasty were woeful shite, Dying Fetus were class, great set from them. Reckon Nasty were put on as last support to really make DF shine  :laugh:

Quote from: mickO))) on February 06, 2023, 09:59:37 PMHad a look at some recent setlists and they look to be playing the two best Fetus songs on this tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8dbiyGydc

People talk about desert island discs, but this has been my desert island track for a long time. I could quiet happily just listen to this one track for the rest of my life.

Great to hear the gig was so well supported and DF went down a treat. Would have loved to see Frozen Soul as well but such is life living in a different city on a work night.

Reminds me when I just started going out with my now wife 18 years ago and I didn't want to say what band I was going to Dublin to see. She got it out of me eventually and she didn't run for the hills after saying I was heading for DF so I guess it was a good sign. But yeah band names etc can be cringey when dealing with normos  :laugh: