True but I hope Tyson whips one of those life changing shots into that fools kidneys.

Been a good night so far. Really looking forward to this fight now. First unified heavyweight title fight since 1999 according to Frank Warren.

All the boot licking from the fighters earlier on the card and the celebrities who are being paid to attend towards those rich Saudis is sicking though.

Great fight, close but with the kd it swung Usyk's way, thought the size difference was too much in those middle rounds but he found a way to hurt him.

Delighted Usyk won. That wallop he landed in round 9 would have killed other people.
Not sure if he could do it again though.

The post fight stuff from Fury of no excuses but blah blah. I'm sure they'll get a shitload of money for the rematch.

Great fight. Wanted Usyk to win but my gut was saying Fury. That was confirmed in the middle rounds, I thought, but then Usyk played a fuckin blinder. Delighted with the win. I'd be even more impressed if Usyk wins the rematch. If Fury comes forward more and has more concentration, he should do it.

Cacace was great as well.

Didn't watch it last night but having looked at the replay I'd be amazed if Fury didn't win the rematch.

The couple of ye who wanted Usyk to win, why is that? 
Was there a good few people in Ireland thinking the same I wonder.  Probably to do with Furys personal politics or something? 

I think the shite he came out with after the fight speaks to his character.  Seriously just fuck up - say you thought you won the fight, move on.

I find him fundamentally unlikeable. 

Quote from: 91/30 on May 20, 2024, 10:07:24 AMThe couple of ye who wanted Usyk to win, why is that? 
Was there a good few people in Ireland thinking the same I wonder.  Probably to do with Furys personal politics or something? 

Nothing to do at all with Fury's politics or anything like that for me.
Usyk just looks like he is there for the win and then go home. No clown acting like Fury.
Don't get me wrong. Fury is entertaining but I prefer Usyk.

Quote from: 91/30 on May 20, 2024, 10:07:24 AMThe couple of ye who wanted Usyk to win, why is that? 

I don't like Usky and wanted Fury to win even though all the delays on the previous fights because of Fury pissed me off. This was a big fight so a lot of people who don't watch boxing would have tuned in who wouldn't even be aware of Fury's politics. Some people just don't like him. Fury should win the rematch and then that sets up a trilogy.

I wanted Usyk because he is a much better boxer to watch, came up through cruiser and went on to beat AJ twice against the odds, and as the considerably smaller fighter. His amateur record is also impeccable.

Fury is a fuckin melt though, and I hope his father dies in a caravan fire.

Taylor Catterall 2 was absolutely incredible. Tighter than the cards but the right man won after the total robbery 2 years ago.

https://youtu.be/dxypNPkc_SU?si=mYqrbn0Qpblp7bmQ

Can't wait for this on Saturday. A few good fights on the undercard as well.