I've gotten a couple of new pedals recently and I want to make a pedalboard. I previously would have powered any pedals with 9v batteries where able, but I'm looking to buy a pedalboard. After a bit of youtubing, the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Plus 2 (https://www.thomann.de/ie/voodoo_lab_pedal_power_2_plus.htm) seemed like a handy option. But then I read more about pedals and power, and now I'm really confused...

Here is a list of what I want to power, and how much current they draw:

Boss Tuner                         85 mA
Crybaby                              2.5 mA
Tubescreamer                   7.5 mA
Spark Mini Booster           40 mA
Whammy V                        265 mA
Boss Vibrato                      35  mA
Digitech Jamman             350 mA

I'm confused because I read that you should add up the total draw power of all units and multiply x 2 to get the minimum power supply. This gives a total of 1,570, but the description of this pedal on the website says that the output is 900mA. Does that mean that I have too many pedals for this supply? It doesn't seem like a lot...

And then I checked other power supplies and I got even more confused, because some are for digital pedals and some are for analogue pedals.... How do I know if my pedals are analogue or digital? Would it sound terrible if I powered them off the same brick, even if they are isolated?

Sorry if these questions are blatantly stupid, but the more I google it the more confused I become  :-\

My understanding, (so open to correction) is a power supply like the voodoo lab is each output is isolated. Treat it like an individual supply per pedal. If you're going to daisy chain, then you need some maths and watch the  mA draw.

I've never added up the mA requirements for any board I put together. If you hook them up you might find they work fine. In general digital pedals are newer ones that have screens and the like on them, and these usually require a bigger amount of current. A lot of newer delays and reverbs or multi effects would fall into this category.
The power supply you posted is one of the more pro ones out there, hence the big price tag. You can find good PSU units for less if you check the category on thomann. Though the main thing you want is isolated outputs for each output and at least a few high current outputs for the digital pedals. You could run the highest draw pedals on their own single power supplies if you are worried about them being underpowered.

Nice one lads that was very helpful info, I think I know what I'm after now. Sound  8)

I'd highly recommend the TRex Fuel tanks, particularly the Chameleon as you can switch the output voltage on a number of the outputs which gives it a lot of flexibility for running some of the larger pedals that require 12 or 18v. It also can supply AC power through one of the outputs if I'm not wrong.