A screen protector will cost ye €10 lads. Just saying.

You can buy replacement screens online for cheap enough that come with all the mini tools you need. They aren't expensive and it is easy to do the job yourself.

#4652 March 28, 2023, 11:10:10 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 11:19:05 PM by Eoin McLove
Watching the news here and they are talking about the Nashville school shooter. They mentioned "their" pronouns as "she" and "her" before continuing to refer to her as "they" throughout the rest of the bulletin.  Mind bending muppetry  :laugh:  Also, no mention of "female school shooter" which seems, at the very least, like an unusual and pertinent thing to point out. These acts are usually carried out by young white men so what made a young white woman flip the lid? Or a young white person of no determinate sex I should say.

What I've heard so far would point to the shooter being an ex student who had a rough time when there, possibly over orientation issues..? Still an absolutely fucking senseless act; you have to be absolutely twisted irrational batshit mental to take revenge by killing kids who weren't even born when what you're supposedly avenging happened. Trying to reason through the acts of a psycho though, christ only knows. Maybe being from the US it was the most young white male-affirming thing she could think of doing!  :-X

Ah, that explains it. She's the victim  :laugh:

Seriously though, yeah, it's frightening that people can crack that badly that whatever shit they are going through diverts their attention toward the harming of innocent kids. Sick beyond belief.

The amount of retards on twitter pointing out the misgendering of the poor child killing piece of shit. I hope the cops were aiming for the fanny.

Also could everyone stop saying 'batshit mental/crazy', it's a stupid expression that means nothing.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on March 29, 2023, 03:29:00 AMThe amount of retards on twitter pointing out the misgendering of the poor child killing piece of shit. I hope the cops were aiming for the fanny.

Do you have to be batshit crazy to be on twitter or does it just help?

Sorry man; guano mental!  :laugh:

I've never thought about it before tbh; related to "bats in the belfry" maybe??

Quote from: Caomhaoin on March 29, 2023, 03:29:00 AMThe amount of retards on twitter pointing out the misgendering of the poor child killing piece of shit. I hope the cops were aiming for the fanny.
:laugh:  :laugh:
Yeah when this broke the article I was reading was referring to "they"
I got a couple of paragraphs in when I realised wait a minute I see whats going on here. FU#KING Incredible.

The last thing you'd want to do is insult a dead mass murderer.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on March 29, 2023, 03:32:33 AMAlso could everyone stop saying 'batshit mental/crazy', it's a stupid expression that means nothing.

You're just bitter because your preferred phrase "Pelicanpoopy loopy" never took off.

Just woke up rattled from a dream in which the little lad ran off and we couldn't find him. That's the rest of the night's sleep out the window. Fuck  :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 31, 2023, 07:06:39 PMJust woke up rattled from a dream in which the little lad ran off and we couldn't find him. That's the rest of the night's sleep out the window. Fuck  :laugh:

Have you just the one kid? I have several and dreams like that have haunted me for two decades. Falling into rivers, getting taken, and my favourite of all, trying to not let them know that the sun is about to explode

Rattled indeed