Delighted to see more gigs coming to The Pav as it's a class venue, and even more delighted now as I came across Jasad before and it's well up my street to say the least :)
-----------
Indonesia Extreme Metal: Jasad, Deadsquad, Death Vomit
and local act Deserted
The Pavillion, Sunday 16 August 6pm
€20
Indonesia Extreme Metal Invasion hits Cork with JASAD, DEADSQUAD, DEATH VOMIT + DESERTED before their EU festival run.
Indonesia's extreme metal force is landing in Cork.
JASAD, DEADSQUAD and DEATH VOMIT hit Ireland before they continue their run of shows and European festivals, supported by Diablo Productions.
This is a rare chance to witness three respected names from Indonesia's heavy underground on the same bill, in one night, bringing one of Southeast Asia's most brutal scenes straight to The Pavilion Cork.
Joining the bill are Ireland's own Deserted, bringing their crushing sound, raw live energy and heavy local force to open the night properly before the Indonesian invasion takes over.
--------
https://rottrevorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/jasad-5
jasad Cork.jpeg
nice one, Jer was tellin me about this, might wander in....
Get in there ta feck!
https://www.facebook.com/61571920572102/
Screenshot_20260812_104418_Samsung Browser.jpg
Tonight's gig is cancelled ffs. Van broke down allegedly, and apparently there's no other options??
Pure balls!
That sucks, I just bought a ticket
Where does it say it's cancelled?
heard that, balls, was getting ready to head in along later, pity. Very odd that they cant find a van!
I'd nearly go up, and pick up a few of them.
It was on the Diablo Productions Instagram
This is up there with Xentrix - the keys got locked in the van and it's hard to get a locksmith in Dublin
All the way from Indonesia and they only up the road! :laugh:
Fuck it, I'm so glad I checked on here.
Just finished an early dinner so I could head up for a quiet pint before the roaring.
Not a van to be found in the whole country.
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on August 16, 2026, 05:02:05 PMThis is up there with Xentrix - the keys got locked in the van and it's hard to get a locksmith in Dublin
Is that for real?? The same promoter?
It's on eventbrite now also but nothing about refunds - just the standard no refunds allowed.
This promoter, are they Irish based?.Seems to be stuck organising tours in Aisia and South American!.
Quote from: Snare on August 16, 2026, 05:44:04 PMQuote from: Pagan Saviour on August 16, 2026, 05:02:05 PMThis is up there with Xentrix - the keys got locked in the van and it's hard to get a locksmith in Dublin
Is that for real?? The same promoter?
It's on eventbrite now also but nothing about refunds - just the standard no refunds allowed.
Not the same promotor and it was a few years back but still to this day one of the strangest cancellations I've experienced.
This one about the van sounds as odd.
Ah lads. Have a look at stevi.item on Instagram's most recent stories. Seems they were left with no transportation to get to Cork at all when the gig finished last night and have since received an email from the Underworld in London saying that the promoter hasn't even hired or paid for use of the venue even though they're supposed to be playing there tomorrow night. Awful stuff
That is shambolic.
Literally sat on the pavement in Dublin til 10 this morning with their gear after coming from Indonesia. If I had the means I'd put them on. Feel terrible for them.
Looked at the stories - even worse looks like they were out on the street for the night that's god awful.
Is Diablo an Irish promotor?
No way of knowing this was cancelled without being on Instagram as far as I can see...pretty poor, can see people wasting their time showing up.
That is absolutely shambolic...
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on August 16, 2026, 06:20:55 PMLooked at the stories - even worse looks like they were out on the street for the night that's god awful.
Is Diablo an Irish promotor?
From what I can tell they have registered operations out of Killarney (of all places) and London, although that's just with some amateur perusing on my part. I could stand to be corrected
Doing some sleuthing myself they had Abaddon incarnate on the books for a short amount of time it seems and South American tours booked/cancelled.
This is amongst the worst I've seen.
Quote from: Scumdogian on August 16, 2026, 06:16:36 PMAh lads. Have a look at stevi.item on Instagram's most recent stories. Seems they were left with no transportation to get to Cork at all when the gig finished last night and have since received an email from the Underworld in London saying that the promoter hasn't even hired or paid for use of the venue even though they're supposed to be playing there tomorrow night. Awful stuff
Checked it out there. Bloody hell what a total clusterfuck. At least they got to play last night.
Pity they couldn't have found their way down. Do the gig in spite of the cuntish promoter.
Statement from one of the bands: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/195Cca57Jb/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Fuck Diablo Productions anyways. Don't give them a penny in the future
The more I hear about this the angrier I get. To bring bands so far and to abandon them like this is depraved. Put them up in your own gaff for a night, and how hard is it to get a van from anybody at Dublin Airport??
Diablo claiming earlier that all ticket holders have been contacted about the cancellation is absolute bullshit. Ours is a minor inconvenience, but shows the ease with which lies are bandied about by this "organisation".
>:( >:( >:( >:(
Quote from: Snare on August 16, 2026, 08:30:25 PMThe more I hear about this the angrier I get. To bring bands so far and to abandon them like this is depraved. Put them up in your own gaff for a night, and how hard is it to get a van from anybody at Dublin Airport??
Diablo claiming earlier that all ticket holders have been contacted about the cancellation is absolute bullshit. Ours is a minor inconvenience, but shows the ease with which lies are bandied about by this "organisation".
>:( >:( >:( >:(
Too right. Extremely angry to see bands treated so poorly. Here's hoping the rest of Europe treats them well and a promoter here can make up for this fiasco with them here in the future
I noticed the promoters Facebook page seemed to have vanished, I couldn't figure it out because that's where I saw the gig advertised, makes sense now.
Quote from: jpm4 on August 16, 2026, 08:41:28 PMI noticed the promoters Facebook page seemed to have vanished, I couldn't figure it out because that's where I saw the gig advertised, makes sense now.
Seems to have been a "no refund" policy on the event too so I'm reporting them to eventbrite. If I can't get my money back I may as well bury them along the way
Quote from: Scumdogian on August 16, 2026, 08:44:05 PMQuote from: jpm4 on August 16, 2026, 08:41:28 PMI noticed the promoters Facebook page seemed to have vanished, I couldn't figure it out because that's where I saw the gig advertised, makes sense now.
Seems to have been a "no refund" policy on the event too so I'm reporting them to eventbrite. If I can't get my money back I may as well bury them along the way
Surely they cant get away with that - Small Claims Court? I'd happily give the 20 euro to the bands actually if it helped them out.
She's Brazilian, her name is Ana. She tried to fuck Abaddon Incarnate and Zealot Cult (and Krisiun) on the Asian and South American tours, she's a con artist. She has a long history of doing this. She owes money in England.
I spoke to AI members and asked why wouldn't they expose her. Bands are terrified to look unprofessional on social media with cancel culture still rampant, it happened to me with Grave Sermon.
She should have been exposed before now and this would never have happened to these poor guys. They were set up!
She's pure evil by the looks of it and needs to be boycotted.
That's absolutely horrendous behaviour, I'm sure there'd have been a good few people willing to help out too if the news came out earlier, I'd have at least tried to find a bit of floor space in my gaf for a few lads to kip on
Ana Lucia Gomes Da Silva and Paulo Bikuna Narbaiza are Diablo's directors, wouldn't be surprised if they shut it down and tried starting up again under a different name
I would have driven them to Cork for fuck sake. Horrendous shit! Imagine leaving a group of people on the street overnight like that! 🤬
Their fb was still working for me earlier after the post above saying it was down?
They commented on at least 2 places (just saw Deserted's fb) saying everyone who bought tickets was contacted and refunds are being arranged. Surprise, surprise, no one I know nor others commenting there were contacted at all.
If someone could contact Deadsquad (who released the statement on behalf of all 3 bands) if they could post a link for donations or a dedicated bandcamp purchase they were could contribute the refunds to the tour group or otherwise donate maybe?
I see The Underworld in Camden left a comment under the lads IG statement -
We are very sorry to hear this, and to see your show at our venue won't be going ahead. We've heard nothing from Anna Bikuna / Diablo Productions, they won't answer emails calls or messages, and have not officially booked / hired our venue. It's sad to see there are rogue outfits like theirs in the music industry!
They've pocketed a nice bit from both Cork and London shows. I'm gutted and so angry for these bands. There is fuck all they can do from a legal perspective. I'm not sure what i can do as a punter who bought a ticket for the Cork show, except complain to Eventbrite.
She cannot get away with this. It's infuriating. She's a con artist. Had people buy tickets for London even though the venue wasn't booked?
Diablo is right. What an absolute little tramp and demon.
Scumbags. I hope somebody sets up a gofundme or something for the bands. That's fucking awful.
Quote from: Snare on August 16, 2026, 11:12:44 PMTheir fb was still working for me earlier after the post above saying it was down?
They commented on at least 2 places (just saw Deserted's fb) saying everyone who bought tickets was contacted and refunds are being arranged. Surprise, surprise, no one I know nor others commenting there were contacted at all.
If someone could contact Deadsquad (who released the statement on behalf of all 3 bands) if they could post a link for donations or a dedicated bandcamp purchase they were could contribute the refunds to the tour group or otherwise donate maybe?
Maybe I'm an idiot but any link I follow to them on FB is dead, all i can see is posts from various bands they fucked over.
It's still active
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61571920572102
Sneaky cunts though
Diablo Productions limited who can comment on this post.
Not a bad word on the page, they'd be good to go again I'm sure.
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on August 17, 2026, 07:44:45 AMIt's still active
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61571920572102
Sneaky cunts though
Diablo Productions limited who can comment on this post.
Not a bad word on the page, they'd be good to go again I'm sure.
Aye you can't put a comment on that post. But scroll down a bit and you can comment away on the posts about the tour from a few days ago. Shower of fucking cunts Diablo are.
Just as sneaky is that they changed the Eventbrite status for Cork and London from "cancelled" to "sold out" to make them look very successful I guess?
Makes it harder to get a refund also I suspect...
Turns out those tickets were "No Refund". Surely there is a case for Garda Fraud Department here? Does anyone know if The Pav was even booked offiically last night? Diablo have blocked me on FB after I called them an embarressment so I can't abuse them there anymore :(
What ChatGTP told me:
Yes. If the promoter has cancelled the gig rather than postponed it, you have a strong basis for getting your money back.
Eventbrite's own policy says that when an event is cancelled or doesn't take place, the organiser is required to refund attendees. This applies even if the event's normal policy says "no refunds." �
Eventbrite +1
What I'd do, in order
Request the refund through Eventbrite
Log into Eventbrite → Tickets → select the event → Request a refund.
The organiser is supposed to respond within 5 business days. �
Eventbrite
If the organiser ignores/refuses you, escalate to Eventbrite
Eventbrite specifically says you can submit an escalated refund request if:
the event was cancelled within the last 45 days;
you've contacted the organiser and they haven't responded or have refused; and
the organiser used Eventbrite Payment Processing. �
Eventbrite
Eventbrite refund request form�
If Eventbrite can't recover it, contact your bank/card provider
Ask about a chargeback for a cancelled event where the goods/service were not provided. Give them:
Eventbrite booking confirmation
proof the event was cancelled
your correspondence with the promoter
your refund request/refusal
the card/bank transaction.
Keep everything in writing
Don't rely on phone conversations. Screenshots of the cancelled Eventbrite listing and emails/messages from the promoter are useful evidence.
One important distinction
If the gig has been postponed, rather than cancelled, the situation is slightly different. Eventbrite's policy gives the organiser up to 90 days to announce a new date; after that there are specific refund rights. �
Eventbrite
If you tell me the name of the gig, when it was cancelled, how much you paid and whether you paid by debit/credit card or PayPal, I can tell you the strongest route to get the money back in Ireland.
Quote from: jpm4 on August 17, 2026, 08:58:41 AMWhat ChatGTP told me:
Yes. If the promoter has cancelled the gig rather than postponed it, you have a strong basis for getting your money back.
Eventbrite's own policy says that when an event is cancelled or doesn't take place, the organiser is required to refund attendees. This applies even if the event's normal policy says "no refunds." �
Eventbrite +1
What I'd do, in order
Request the refund through Eventbrite
Log into Eventbrite → Tickets → select the event → Request a refund.
The organiser is supposed to respond within 5 business days. �
Eventbrite
If the organiser ignores/refuses you, escalate to Eventbrite
Eventbrite specifically says you can submit an escalated refund request if:
the event was cancelled within the last 45 days;
you've contacted the organiser and they haven't responded or have refused; and
the organiser used Eventbrite Payment Processing. �
Eventbrite
Eventbrite refund request form�
If Eventbrite can't recover it, contact your bank/card provider
Ask about a chargeback for a cancelled event where the goods/service were not provided. Give them:
Eventbrite booking confirmation
proof the event was cancelled
your correspondence with the promoter
your refund request/refusal
the card/bank transaction.
Keep everything in writing
Don't rely on phone conversations. Screenshots of the cancelled Eventbrite listing and emails/messages from the promoter are useful evidence.
One important distinction
If the gig has been postponed, rather than cancelled, the situation is slightly different. Eventbrite's policy gives the organiser up to 90 days to announce a new date; after that there are specific refund rights. �
Eventbrite
If you tell me the name of the gig, when it was cancelled, how much you paid and whether you paid by debit/credit card or PayPal, I can tell you the strongest route to get the money back in Ireland.
Sound advice and will follow-up on it.
Howevere, I'm not too worried about my €20, I just have a raging sense of justice and want to see consequences. Is that just me? LOL!
I'm not even in the country, and I want these snakes to face the consequences.
Those poor guys left to fend for themselves on the streets of Dublin last night, ffs...
Absolute scumbag behaviour
Fucking maddening. I'm glad that I flicked on to here yesterday. I didn't have a ticket - I didn't see any notes that it was sold out and I don't use Facebook/Twitter etc. but a few of us were going to have a couple of cheeky Sunday pints in The Mutton and then head in.
I would have assumed that Eventbrite would hold the funds until the gig took place, no? How can you have a "No Refunds" policy for a gig that doesn't happen?
Quote from: StoutAndAle on August 17, 2026, 11:14:29 AMI would have assumed that Eventbrite would hold the funds until the gig took place, no? How can you have a "No Refunds" policy for a gig that doesn't happen?
Eventbrite will hold the funds and payout fully once the show is finished. If your show is on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday you'd usually receive the funds Wednesday morning but they do let you take a portion of the funds out before the show. Hopefully that isn't the case here but Eventbrite will get refunds back when it's been reported like it has and their payouts would be blocked
QuoteI spoke to AI members and asked why wouldn't they expose her. Bands are terrified to look unprofessional on social media with cancel culture still rampant
Really? I don't think they'd have lost out on anything by calling this one out.
It's not just you BlessedByNothing - everyone is pissed!
Two of us got mails in the last few minutes saying that a refund is on the way. I've e-mailed Deadsquad to see would they post a fundraising page we can pass the funds on to for all in the touring party, or if there's bandcamp purchases we can make that go directly to them rather than a label, just to help in some small way at least. Hopefully they'll post something to clarify.
Quote from: Snare on August 17, 2026, 03:54:32 PMIt's not just you BlessedByNothing - everyone is pissed!
Two of us got mails in the last few minutes saying that a refund is on the way. I've e-mailed Deadsquad to see would they post a fundraising page we can pass the funds on to for all in the touring party, or if there's bandcamp purchases we can make that go directly to them rather than a label, just to help in some small way at least. Hopefully they'll post something to clarify.
I got an email too - id absolutely pass the refund onto the bands if I could.
https://www.facebook.com/share/1BkgQ7jxrQ/
Owner is a headcase. Her name is Ana, con artist and to do such a thing there needs to be consequences. Feel sorry for the all involved, need to be wide to these scammers these days
I was just talking to Stevi Item from Deathsquad. The lads are all stuck in a house in Meath. Ana had told them a van was hired and going to take them to Cork, then back to Dublin for a Ferry to London and from there another Ferry to Netherlands. Fucking shocking amount of lies.
They are looking at getting flights to any airport near Eidenhoven for their gig on the 20th. I've told them to set up a GoFund me to get them out of Ireland. I doubt they'll make Eidenhoven gig but maybe they can aim for the other venues. Their promoter in Europe is an old friend and can be trusted - they are also trying to get them out of Ireland.
GoFundMe has been set up to get them out of Ireland. Some lovely Irish person haas put all 16 up in her house in Meath. Flights are mental money, Ferry's by foot is mental money too and the Eurobus from Dublin to London is booked up for the next week. Flights to anyhwere in Netherlands/Germany ASAP is what they are looking for.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-deadsquad-jasad-death-vomit-reach-eindhoven?qid=68fee8a981bc10b7719756af04d04b72&cp_src=d
Quote from: BlessedByNothing on August 17, 2026, 09:02:15 PMGoFundMe has been set up to get them out of Ireland. Some lovely Irish person haas put all 16 up in her house in Meath. Flights are mental money, Ferry's by foot is mental money too and the Eurobus from Dublin to London is booked up for the next week. Flights to anyhwere in Netherlands/Germany ASAP is what they are looking for.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-deadsquad-jasad-death-vomit-reach-eindhoven?qid=68fee8a981bc10b7719756af04d04b72&cp_src=d
Nice one. Sent them a few bob there. Best of luck to them getting to Eindhoven...
Rottrevore Records responded to confirm that link is legitimate. Donation made there now also.
Rottrevore Records Official • leagueofthesick@gmail.com
Hi Brian, thank you for your email, actually we already set up gofund me and here is the link :
https://gofund.me/1a3f0b6c8
Thank you very much for your helo, really apreciated that.
Respect to all Cork's metalheads 🤘
Quote from: Snare on August 17, 2026, 09:43:57 PMRottrevore Records responded to confirm that link is legitimate. Donation made there now also.
Rottrevore Records Official • leagueofthesick@gmail.com
Hi Brian, thank you for your email, actually we already set up gofund me and here is the link :
https://gofund.me/1a3f0b6c8
Thank you very much for your helo, really apreciated that.
Respect to all Cork's metalheads 🤘
Good man. It's nicely on its way there, hitting about 20% of the target fund already.
Job.
Donated there.
Quote from: BlessedByNothing on August 17, 2026, 09:02:15 PMGoFundMe has been set up to get them out of Ireland. Some lovely Irish person haas put all 16 up in her house in Meath. Flights are mental money, Ferry's by foot is mental money too and the Eurobus from Dublin to London is booked up for the next week. Flights to anyhwere in Netherlands/Germany ASAP is what they are looking for.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-deadsquad-jasad-death-vomit-reach-eindhoven?qid=68fee8a981bc10b7719756af04d04b72&cp_src=d
That person is a saint!
She sure is :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:
59% raised already :abbath:
Epic response in fairness!
Donated there. They're up to 3k now. Great to see. Fuck Diablo :abbath:
€4700 raised so far. Should exceed the target I'd say...
Well done everyone....
I tipped off the Basque bands that are due over for Diablo in September. Hopefully they take heed...
Good stuff man. Hopefully they do take the hint.
Quote from: Snare on August 18, 2026, 06:47:15 AMI tipped off the Basque bands that are due over for Diablo in September. Hopefully they take heed...
I'd hate to cross you Quirkey boy! :laugh:
Target crossed! :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:
Quote from: jobrok1 on August 18, 2026, 08:36:47 AMTarget crossed! :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:
(https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/226865bee77b350b18aa224de9762fa5a026520d/0_524_2331_1397/master/2331.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=46e9767a5e02f3ab0279d59544eb8b40)
What a phenomenal response! Looks like the lads are wrapping up the gofundme and now just sorting out transport from Longwood to Dublin airport - which shouldn't be too much of an issue (here's hoping). Very proud of the Irish (mainly Cork!) metalheads who donated. Fuck Diablo.
https://jakartaglobe.id/lifestyle/indonesian-metal-bands-stranded-as-cork-london-shows-fall-through
Quote from: Jward on August 18, 2026, 10:30:14 AMhttps://jakartaglobe.id/lifestyle/indonesian-metal-bands-stranded-as-cork-london-shows-fall-through
What a stain on Ireland. I really hope this deosn't put other bands off. Fuck all come here due to how expensive it is already.
Quote from: BlessedByNothing on August 18, 2026, 10:21:22 AMWhat a phenomenal response! Looks like the lads are wrapping up the gofundme and now just sorting out transport from Longwood to Dublin airport - which shouldn't be too much of an issue (here's hoping). Very proud of the Irish (mainly Cork!) metalheads who donated. Fuck Diablo.
Great to hear. Can't say it's mainly Irish or Cork metal heads though looking at the donors. We all played our part yes, but the Indonesian actor donating €1k is unreal :-*
True that. Just google average wage is €200 a month over there. Fair play to that actor.
Fair play for all the donations :abbath:
That rat Ana needs to be shown some retribution though...
Metal Hammer getting in on the action now
https://www.loudersound.com/news/gofundme-launched-indonesian-metal-bands-deadsquad-jasad-death-vomit-stranded-ireland-2026
The fundraising seems to have peaked at €5,577, and they're flying to Amsterdam ok according to this update posted to the fundraisng page :abbath: :abbath:
A message of thanks your support
We are completely overwhelmed by the support. In just a short time, the response to this fundraiser has been incredible.
It means more than words can say to Deadsquad, Jasad, and Death Vomit right now.
On behalf of the bands and everyone who helped host and support them here in Ireland, thank you.
Whether you donated, shared the post, or simply sent a kind word, you're part of getting them to Eindhoven and back on that stage. The road continues tomorrow. They'll fly to Amsterdam
Again, massive THANK YOU!
Ailsa
Brilliant :abbath:
Great response, glad they can get on to finish the tour and hopefully not end up too financially fucked over
I'm assuming Diablo are going to stay silent and lay low as long as possible, preferably forever, there's no way anyone should will get involved with them again
Has anyone actually been refunded for any of the shows yet?
Quote from: Trev on August 19, 2026, 09:59:43 AMGreat response, glad they can get on to finish the tour and hopefully not end up too financially fucked over
I'm assuming Diablo are going to stay silent and lay low as long as possible, preferably forever, there's no way anyone should will get involved with them again
Has anyone actually been refunded for any of the shows yet?
I have for the Cork show.
My refund came through today.
More shit coming to light:
https://www.instagram.com/hellmingband/
Brigade Loco have a acknowledged my tip off to be weary for their gigs next month. I guess they'll take it up with Diablo if they can get a hold of them...
Quote from: Snare on August 19, 2026, 01:02:58 AMThe fundraising seems to have peaked at €5,577, and they're flying to Amsterdam ok according to this update posted to the fundraisng page :abbath: :abbath:
They stopped it when they reached their initial goal.
Quote from: Snare on August 19, 2026, 10:42:25 AMMy refund came through today.
More shit coming to light:
https://www.instagram.com/hellmingband/
Fucks sake. Not sure how it would work with most of these bands being foreign, but would they have any comeback under Irish law for breach of contract? Although would that just end up being a massive hassle for them
Is that Diablo one based down in Killarney?
Seen it mentioned a couple of times.
I thought she was UK based.
Yeah she lives in Killarney. At least that's what she told us. She is from Brazil. We did one gig with her and realised very quickly she was full of shit. Good riddance. Will probably try to pop up again under a different name.
God this whole thing is so mental I have been reading it here and across all other places for days now, from various bits it looks like she is just an actual con artist.
You would hope nobody would work with her again after the lessons learned here but as someone said to me last night, didn't Philfest get ran into the ground about six times under different names and lads were still offering to play for him.
Glad the bands got sorted, fair dues to whoever put them up here and got them looked after too, savage stuff.
It's time for Dr.Rock to come out of exile and restore some faith in the noble pursuit of music promotion
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh:
Quote from: Barnacle Billy on August 18, 2026, 05:59:00 PMThat rat Ana needs to be shown some retribution though...
This right here. She's able to get away with it because how can foreign bands take her to court and she is selling tickets for a UK venue which was never booked, while living in Kerry. Nuts.
I wonder is she causing fraud though and can be done for a criminal offense as opposed to it being a small claims court matter? Because I would relish the thought of her actually facing real consequences.
However, talking to a few people and they are of the opinion she's got serious mental health issues. But doesn't stop her from being pure evil with it. One of the lads from the bands sent me some text messages she sent them after the Dublin gig. She was looking for €1050 to pay for accommodation and she was saying she'd pay them back. They didn't see a penny from the Dublin gigs ticket sales. Brutal stuff.
She was looking for €1050 to pay for accommodation and she was saying she'd pay them back. They didn't see a penny from the Dublin gigs ticket sales. Brutal stuff.
Jesus christ, no shame at all :eyeroll: :vomit: :vomit:
Anyone any idea how many people turned up in Dublin?
I like the idea of prosecution.
The bands have too much on their plate to proceed with that atm.
Can anyone just start selling tickets on these ticket sites?
She might be onto something ;)
They've still one event in Belfast active on Eventbrite
https://www.eventbrite.ie/o/diablo-productions-105812985101
Says "Going Fast" on the ticket link.
Joke
The Dublin leg of that tour is also still active. The main band are aware of all these shenanigans and the Rio de Killarney band being abandoned in Dubai also. They didn't say anything about what they plan to do with the info though...
Quote from: Snare on August 20, 2026, 10:12:17 AMThe Dublin leg of that tour is also still active. The main band are aware of all these shenanigans and the Rio de Killarney band being abandoned in Dubai also. They didn't say anything about what they plan to do with the info though...
It's on them if they decide to travel after seeing all that third party information.
The promoter may still be in touch with them privately to reassure them, who knows at this stage.
I think I'll follow them on Instagram to see how that unfolds
That's the problem. Some of the gigs do ok and pass without incident, if this is legitimately selling well that may prove to be the case - they're free to screw someone else over further down the road.