Just learning drums need to get a kit go practice don't have room for kit on the house. Would anyone recommend an electric option 🙏

Defo. I have one here and I've recorded an album on it. It's an old Yamaha and sounds good to me but no doubt newer models sound even better. It's funny, when you hit the pads without the ear phones on they feel solid but when you hit them with the earphones on it feels like a real kit. Well, except for the cymbals. Well worth an investment if you reckon you'll put in the time to play them and apart from the tapping noise on the pads it's silent to all around you.

Get mesh pad ones if you can, far less audible and more transferrable to a real kit.

Sound wise, the biggest thing to bear in mind is if it's in a flat or first floor of a house the kick pedal is going to make more noise than anything else for the room underneath you.  Especially if you're learning double kick.

OK thanks guys, do they fold away or do ye just leave them. I'm getting a bit of grief about space from herself

Not really.  Too many trailing cables and a pain in the arse to set everything up each time.